Sign up for B1, B2 or C Drills during May-Sept. Thursdays 5-7 PM. Learn about patience, keep rally going, dinks and strategies and more! We have a good time; come and learn! (See Drills Signup form on this site, under Sign-Ups). If you are having problems signing up using an iPad or iPhone, do so on a computer.
Beginning May 1st, Marianthe, Susan Wise and Kathy McKay will do a Meet and Greet with the C players on Mondays from 7 PM to 9 PM. This time slot will replace the C round robin on the summer schedule.
When signing in each time you play on the courts, we are asking everyone to close the door to the mailbox after they sign in. Most of the time it is not a big deal but when it rains the sheets get wet!
Water Fountains are now turned on for use at both courts effective 3/29/2017.
- A2 Skills and Drills are on Monday, beginning in May-Sept from 12-2 PM with Gary Stechmesser as trainer.
- The 2017 TVPBC Spring Tournament is scheduled for May 12, 13, 14. Rain date is the following week. Registration restricted to TVPBC members. There are four events: Singles (Friday evening), Women’s Doubles (Saturday morning), Men’s Doubles (Saturday afternoon) and Mixed Doubles (Sunday). The format will be round-robin followed by a playoff among the top teams.If you are interested in participating, please take a minute and let us know by clicking the link below and filling the next available line with your name, level, age and event interest.This will really help with planning. There is also a space for comments.https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-sC8N2vo-M0ZfRjuTfgfADOApXqKLEdh0QkugfUlfBQ/edit?usp=sharing We’ve been asked about division organization; i.e. if divisions are based on age, skill level or both. Right now we’re leaning toward divisions based only on skill level, based on player participation from last year. This will allow more competitive matches; teams will only be matched with teams of the same (or at least similar) skill levels. Basing divisions on age would make that difficult or impossible.Last year we didn’t have much participation at B1, B2, C levels. If you are one of those levels please consider participating this year. We will extend special recognition for players at those levels.We look forward to seeing you on the courts,
- Next Board Meeting is Tuesday, May 23rd at Choto Center at 9 AM. Agenda to follow.
- SKILLS AND STRATEGIES – Sign up online – Forms are available on the website for signups now.
- ROUND ROBINS (RR) FOR ALL LEVELS!!! Check new Fall schedule for the Social RR that begin on 9/1/2016.
- Our club is growing – new member training already have over 100 trained or scheduled to be trained!