TVPOA Recreation Department Phase 1 Re-Opening Plan
Phase 1 will includes reopening pickleball courts on May 4th. For the details of Phase 1 plan, click HERE.
Here is a quick breakdown of the procedure for making a reservation and how play will work:
- Play will be limited to 45 minutes to begin with.
- All reservations will be made by calling the Chota Recreation Center 24 hours ahead of time.
- Please have your three playing partners names when you call.
- You are limited to one reservation per day.
- Each player must have their own ball that they will serve with.
- The water fountains will not be on.
- Bathrooms will be open.
- You will need to check in with the Recreation Department Monitor before play.
These procedures will be reviewed weekly by the Recreation Department and changes will be made as needed.
Please take a moment to thank the Recreation Department personnel for their help in getting back on the courts!