Skills and Drills
LESSONS BY SKILL LEVEL
PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BELOW BEFORE SIGNING UP
You must sign up to attend a Skills and Drills training session. Our volunteer trainers are scheduled based on the number of registrations. Only Tellico Village Pickleball members in good standing may participate in Skills and Drills.
When you sign up for Skills and Drills, you make a commitment to attend. If you find out later that you cannot attend, please cancel your registration immediately. Failure to cancel will deny one of your fellow players an opportunity to participate.
To Sign up : Click Sign up for Skills and Drills button above and following these instructions:
- Click on the “Sign up for Skills and Drills” button above.
- Click on Wellness Center Pickleball Courts.
- Click the name of your skills and drills session.
- Complete the form with your name, phone number, and email address and answer the COVID-19 questions.
- Click the check box to agree to the terms above.
- Click on Complete Appointment.
A confirmation email will be sent to your email box. Save the confirmation in case you have to cancel the appointment. One day before the session, you will receive an email reminder.
Note: Registration for Skills and Drills sessions opens eight days before and “on the hour” before the scheduled session date.
Please contact TVPBC Training Director if you have any questions regarding the Skills and Drills sign-up process.